Couples (Husband / Wife) Household Team
Placing seasoned husband/wife teams has become our growing specialty at American Nanny & Home Care. Flexible and willing to comply with dress codes and or uniforms, our household couple teams are exceptional people; trustworthy self-starters with strong work ethic who excel in filling all your needs! Check out our videos on our home page . You can also see them on our Fav Pick link!
Is a couple team the right fit for your needs?
- Couples have become an efficient way to cut back on the number of staff and are helpful in running a bigger home or even estate.
- They are especially useful for busy households with two or more children.
- We have many couples from Europe and the Philippines as well as other countries, and of course USA born couples.
- Our husband & wife teams are not only proficient house managers but do many hands on tasks as well: nanny duties, 24 hour elder care, driving, deep cleaning, laundry, cooking, shopping, handy work (simple fixes, painting, gardening, pool & spa, etc), pet care, assisting at dinner parties, errands, butlering, monitoring service repair people, general upkeep of the home, security duties, simple car maintenance and more!
All American college graduate couple teams/education majors
- We have a number of all American college graduate young couples, including even education majors who make for terrific staff. Those with prior babysitting experience/background have become a very popular request at American Nanny & Home Care for families with children.
- They can do it all in terms of nanny duties, tutoring the kids, engaging children in sports (burn off the kids' energy!), overall driving duties, as well as all other household cleaning tasks and gopher errand running. They can even pitch in at the computer for any emergency side jobs that arise.
Perfect Gopher Errand Runners: For families without children, these young couples can be trained to clean the home as well as to be perfect gopher errand runners /drivers/pet sitters-pet care/ serve guests at dinner parties and adapt to any number of helpful computer/ work projects. They are great for security purposes too!
Types of Couples.
The typical couple candidate is a husband- wife team. Husband -wife teams are generally the most common and practical way to go because they can adapt well to most living quarters/ accommodations. Also because they are already a bonded "team" in one sense, they tend to have greater staying power on the job and will coordinate well in sharing the job duties. The husband can take on a number of heavier cleaning and maintenance duties but still share in other everyday chores such as driving, housekeeping, laundry, babysitting, pets, etc.
Mother - daughter teams /Sister- teams: good alternative options if both are experienced and seasoned workers in the field. Their close family ties gives them staying power.